Hello to all the Ladybird children,
Here are some Easter activities to keep you entertained during the next two weeks. There will also be additional activities sent home via Caremonkey. Don’t forget to show us all that you have been doing through Tapestry!
Click below for a range of clips, activities and games!
Here are some additional ideas for you do whilst you are at home:
- Daily reading with an adult – sharing a book and talking about the characters and events within the story.
- Playing games such a ‘I Spy’ to practise hearing initial sounds in words.
- Mark making opportunities such as using a stick to make marks in soil.
- Keeping active using Sticky Kids, GoNoodle, Zumba Kids all found on YouTube.
- Counting whenever possible such as ‘how many potatoes on your plate?’
Some Useful websites:
Username: march20 Password:home
Don’t forget to show us all you have been doing on Tapestry!